Taare Zameen Par


Taare Zameen Par... a story about Ishaan Awasthi, an eight year old cute kid whose world is filled with wonders that no one seems to appreciate. Colors, fish, dogs, kites are just not important in the world of adults, who are much more interested in things like homework, marks and neatness.

Although I’m not a member of every-weekend-movie-watching club but I am happy to not have missed this one.

This is one movie not just to be seen, but felt. One would relate to it from the very first frame. It manages to put a real life mirror effect in the reels. If you’ve already seen it am sure you’ll agree with me on this.

The movie reminded me of my school days (feels nostalgic). The movie in my view is a fabulous entertaining parenting guide. Till the end you’d be clear what not to do as parents.

Go and watch it, this is more than value for money.

2 comments:

although i hvnt seen the movie but ur post shws small important things which one can learn from the movie nwadays hardly any movie that too bolywood offers...

Sunday, December 23, 2007 8:53:00 PM  

# Nidhi

Thanks for the nice words.

I'd strongly recommend the movie, it’s a must watch on the subject.

BTW, hope i got you name correct?

Sunday, December 23, 2007 9:00:00 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home