Baby mouse in my car!

Yes, you read it right it was a baby mouse. Was driving on my way to work this morning and to my surprise (or shall I say shock) saw a baby mouse running below the front seat next to me. Was really scared in the initial seconds after discovering I wasn’t alone in the car. Immediately then stopped the car and tried my ways to get that thing out.

After a round of effort, it was optimistic of me to assume that it must have left. Started driving again and anyways if anyone was to be scared it surely wasn’t me. (Grin)

On a second thought, the baby mouse being so small that it looked too cute to be scared from. It had passed around 30 minutes from the time I saw it and by then I was sure that it must be gone by now.

Just then to give me another surprise, it made another move. Saw it running from below the seat to the car’s dash board. Wasn’t scared or feeling uneasy this time instead now was feeling amusing to think of the whole episode. That is when I decided to Blog it and share it with everyone.

What would you do if this happens with you tomorrow morning while driving down to office?

And how do I get mouse out of there, not sure if it’ll still be there while by way back home.

2 comments:

hmm..u r so cruel

why do u want to get rid of a baby mouse

u should have got it home and kept it with u

they are so cuteeeee

and u know seeing baby mouse is also auspicious

soon u r going to get loads of money.....


dont forget to treat me once it happens

Friday, December 21, 2007 7:54:00 AM  

# Rahul



Indeed it was really cute but keeping it as a pet still sounds a little witty.

Anyways I hope the money thing proves to be true! Tere party pakka if it happenes soon

Sunday, December 23, 2007 4:56:00 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home