Perspective

Read an interesting and vitalizing article written by one of my friend from the online world and that’s what made me think and further felt like pen down some thoughts.

Aren’t the things and people around us, the way we see it?
The word is Perspective!

Some times I find some acts of people around me inappropriate but then the fact is that the same action can be proved correct with a different reason. The interesting point here is that even if something doesn’t seem right to me it can still be proved right with a different logic.

Every human is distinct and may or may not share a similar perspective. Its quite interesting how different people react with different situations and circumstances.

I personally do not like being compared with anyone else however invariably I see comparison being done between different perspectives and at times I see myself doing the same, though I realize it later!


Everything is right and nothing is wrong - it’s Perspective

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home