Mercilessly Esthetic

What a weird thing!

Thought to write something about me and that's when I started thinking
about "me".
Was thinking of two words to describe me, starting from M and E that makes it ME.

Not that I am into reading vocabulary book's these days but somehow
this word just popped out of my mind while I was sitting on my
computer and listening to some music, thinking about acts of past and
fears of future.

Wasn't sure if this was a word that was coming in my mind but somehow
tries to spell what was in mind as a voice, weird I know but it
happened.

This is what I wrote then - Mercilessly esthetic

Later when I checked the meaning, merciless means "showing no mercy"
and one of the meanings of esthetic (used as adjective) is "the
beautiful"

This makes my mind to think, somehow it relates to me or I am relating to it…

1 comments:

Osmly u have kinda defined urself !:)
Nice blog !

Friday, March 16, 2007 4:26:00 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home