It’s always great to hang out with your friends and if we are with old school friends...nothing like that.
After a long discussion regarding when and where to organize this meet, finalized Decibel – Hotel Samrat and before that we’re to assemble at McDonald’s – Inner circle, C.P. around 1200 hrs.

Got up at 0930 hrs with Rahul jain’s phone call saying that he won’t be able to make it to the party. Though I thought more the people, it’ll be more fun. Then slept for 30 more mins till I got a wakeup call from dipen around 1000 hrs.

Got to know that few more people won’t be coming...anyways... moving on.
Dhawal was supposed to pick me up and he did around 1130 hrs and we headed towards our place of assembling via shimona’s house.

The reason we took that route was because one of our well-known member of our school’s community, (Rachna Jain) was not sure about the way to C.P. *grin* though it was fun going together.

Also had a short and sweet meet with Ajay Nagpal on our way to C.P, as he couldn’t make it to the meet. It was very nice meeting him after a long long time. He still looks the same...jolly as always.

Reached C.P around 1230 hrs and to my surprise quite a few guys were already waiting... amazing!

Stayed there for around 20 mins, clicked few pics and apologized for me being late, which everyone cheerfully accepted.
Thanks everyone!

We then moved to Decibel – Hotel Samrat and again to my surprise the place was jam-packed. Maybe it being a Saturday. After waiting around 30 mins at the hotels lobby, we were on the floor with happy faces. Though at a point I thought this was not a right decision but I am happy that it proved wrong.

We also had few first time visitors in a disc ...Rachna & Shimona. Was glad to know that they liked the place.




Though the music was not that great but still it had quite a few of my favorite no’s to keep me busy. But I believe it’s the company which mattes most. All in all it’s was an awesome day. Lots of dancing, clicking pics and a nice drive... that’s all what I look for.




Dipen Mehta, Sunny Goel, Rachna Jain, Shimona khandelwal, Shaily goel , Ashish Singhal(Standing)

Me And Dhawal shah (Sitting)




After rocking the place for few hours we decided to move out and have chat over lunch.
Then we moved to our beloved place that is none other than Kamla Nagar. Had lunch at Dawrka (The restaurant)




That was fun talking and having all kinds of food...Chinese, Italian, North and south Indian.


After having our food, some left for their home leaving five of us…Rachna, Shimona, Dipen, Dhawal and me.

We then moved to café coffee day – banglow road had a small chit chat session and played truth and dare too. Finally the day ended which was full of energy and fun.


You can view the pics by clicking

1 comments:

needless to say I liked this one as well but I must admit that now I am feeling kinda jealous ....y??...well because I never clicked much snaps with my school friends (which I kinda miss now :{... coz this is something u can probably cherish 4 a lifetime!!
The best thing is that the comments written below each snap are simple yet touching ...it's like each picture unfolds a tale of it's own!
arz kiya hai..
chalte hue raah par zindagi ki kaun jaane phir mulaqat ho ya nahin,
ye keemti lamhe to chhoot jayenge peechhe par yaadein reh jayengi sunehari kain!!!!!!
always keep striving to become the best!
cheers!!!!! ;0)
mahima..

Monday, February 05, 2007 11:34:00 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home