I, the distinct me!

Who am I? A name, or may be a body or soul!

Do I have meaning of myself, if yes than who decides what it is?

Maybe everyone has a meaning for me, their own meaning from their own dictionary and their own languages.

I may seem to be a stranger to many or may be a relationship to some and everything to someone (not too sure on this one).

Does that mean I am my actions, my words, and my gestures?
Maybe that’s just how others know who I am!

If that’s how it is, then who am I?

Am I a heart? or maybe a brain? As that’s what is behind my actions, my worlds and my gestures!

I am, well just me!

1 comments:

Will not use the services of a cash advance organization until you have fatigued all of your other available choices. Whenever you do take out the financing, be sure you may have cash readily available to pay back the financing when it is expected, otherwise you might end up having to pay extremely high fascination and service fees. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Spidfdbs4ny[/url]

Friday, March 29, 2013 9:02:00 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home